Wednesday 23 November 2011

Lifeguard needed

Is it uncool to say 'I'm so busy'?
If it is then I'll just have to be uncool, I really am busy, it's hectic in the office and I feel like I'm drowning. Just can't seem to catch up! Catching up at home is out of the question just as busy there mmm... shame *shacking my head* at myself and the situation I have created.





It is the end of the year and things just don't want to slow down.  I feel a bit like a tortoise with the belly up. And looking at the little creatures you can just see that it's uncomfortable, they were not built to lie in the sun with the belly up - and that is what I wish I could be doing...lying on the beach belly up.

There's a funny saying that comes to mind; 
"I'm so busy I don't know if I found a rope or lost my horse" or is this what they said about old people? Either way it's true I'm loosing my mind.


Lifeguard needed I'm drowning and make it a nice looking one please...

No comments:

Post a Comment