Wednesday 23 November 2011

Dove makes me laugh

Have you ever had one of those moments when you laugh so much you actually have tears running down your face and your tummy hurts?
I love it when that happens, to be honest it has been a long time since I’ve had one of those moments or days.
Things are a little crazy at work – I have missed two team meetings with the same boss. There have been a few important things that I have forgotten about....just lost in the mess of my work desk or mail box. I keep being reminded or asked for stuff; and then my reaction is oh yes I’ll give you that now! Yuks! I haven’t started it yet!
I feel like I’m chasing my tail. When I get home I have a million other things on the go at the same time and added to that is some admin church work that seems to be multiplying like mushrooms in the dark as if I needed extra pressure.

Anyway it happened - I received this really crazy email that had me in stitches, it’s not even that funny but together with a corny joke from my son ‘SUPPLIES!’ (say that with Chinese accent) ... I just couldn’t stop laughing about it.

It’s called releasing the dove!

You are at a wedding and it’s time to watch the bride and groom, they stand shoulder to shoulder with a dove in their hands as friends and family eagerly await.
The  photographer gives the signal  and they open their hands toward the sky.
Not a  dry eye  anywhere, the camera flashes; the beautiful moment is saved for  all eternity...
I purposely did a bad job with the blue
- but had to block it -
I'm sure you can imagine the rest 

I love it, I'm sorry if you're not rolling on the floor laughing but this came just at the right moment of the day. Made me take a huge *sigh* and I happily went back to work with a smile for the rest of the day.
Now you should hear the ‘SUPPLIES’ joke, but I will keep that for another day.

Keep Smiling!   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment