Wednesday 16 May 2012

Secrets


“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” 
Roald Dahl

My oldest son keeps secret things in secret places, he has hiding places for everything. His money, old collections of value to him, his external hard drive (his most prized possession) everything has a secret hiding place in his room. But he doesn’t really keep secrets from me J
The younger one has no secrets in his room it’s all over the place like a hurricane of mess. But the rest is all bottled in and if I want information I have to drag it out of him.
How different they are.

*sigh* It’s not their secrets that keep me awake though, something else on my mind lately...

Two friends - two stories so similar and so sad. You have kept me awake at night and during the day I think of you all the time. I can see it in your eyes when no one else can.
My sincere wish for both of you is love and happiness for ever and ever....


When secrets keep you awake....


2 comments: