Saturday 7 January 2012

Perfect Blue

Every year after Christmas we usually head down to the coast for a holiday by the beach, but this year we stayed home. I think it's the first time since I can remember that we have not gone somewhere for a year end holiday. So our holiday was spent at home by the pool. 
Perfect hot summer weather with refreshing summer showers every afternoon. It was a relaxing holiday lazying around by the pool. 


If it wasn't the perfect blue pool...
It was a book on the grass...

...or I was staring at the perfect blue sky
I think we have the most amazingly beautiful blue skies 

I love staring at the sky...


So this was my 'perfect blue' holiday I feel rested it's back to work on Monday and I better be ready to face the new year that is already moving and picking up pace! New challenges await us! Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment