Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year's Resolution

Ok I know this is corny and maybe a waste of time because hardly anyone sticks to the resolutions they make. But you have to give yourself a boost and some hope of starting the new year differently, doing things in better way and doing better things.

This is a commitment that I am making to myself and hopefully they are lasting personal goals, they are of some advantage to me so this should keep me motivated. Right? Yeah whatever!




Anyway it’s only five, simple little things and I’m saying them out loud -

Learn something new
What is that ‘something’? Well I am not 100% sure yet and if I have an idea or a dream about learning something new for now it’s a secret and shall remain that way until I’m ready to share it....sorry can’t say more.

Improve my blog
Enough said, it is new and needs a lot of work. I admit I need help. Would love a volunteer.

Be more organised
I used to be a super neat organised freak, use to drive my sister crazy or she me. What I had before - crazy neat freak - was some kind of an illness, to be so pedantic. I just don’t know what happened. I have become sloppy untidy forgetful and very very unorganised. I want to go back to my old crazy self. I don’t care if it drives them insane at home they can join a support group.

Read more books
I do love to read and have a thousand books. Every time I see another new book I just want to own it so I can read it at my own leisure, but I am still sitting with thousands of GOOD unread books. This year I have to read more!!

Start raw vegan detox diet
Had to leave this one for last. Four letter words are swear words and I just used four really ugly words all in one sentence. This is the one resolution that will probably last three days give me a massive migraine and I’ll grab my pills, overdose and eat like a piglet again. I already hate January it is starting to sound like blue Mondays. I need help!!!

This shows how consistent and committed I have been, so I am sure this year will be better than the last ones - 
2005: I will get my weight down below 70
2006: I will watch my calories until I get below 190
2007: I will follow my new diet religiously until I get below 75
2008: I will try to develop a realistic attitude about my weight
2009: I will work out 3 days a week
2010: I will work out 2 days a week
2011: I will try to drive past a gym at least once a week
2012: ha raw vegan what???

It's January 2012, I will stay away from woolies, all pies and crips and try and stick to number 5 on my list...or at least to one of my five resolutions. 
Just remember that hungry people are grumpy people, all support and encouragement is very welcome!


thanks and good luck with your new year resolutions :)
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment