Monday 19 December 2011

Shapes in the clouds



Having a long weekend just before Christmas we decided to go off to Pilansberg to give my nephew an “African Safari" experience.  He was so looking forward to coming to South Africa to see animals, especially lions, make fire and go on safari!
100% Italian little boy only two months away from his 4th birthday he knows what he wants and African Safari it was this weekend!
It was a hot weekend and the pool and orange flavored paddle pops were our saving grace.
I think he had loads of fun; he got to see all the animals he wanted and more…he swam and played by the baby pool all day with a few breaks just so he could eat flings and ice-cream and he made a fire with his uncle; the best mielies ever.

But weekend was a little bit spoilt for me becasue I got a bit sick :(

Maybe it was the sun and ice-cream that was too much for someone that sits in and air-conditioned office all day every day, I feel a bit like a 'hothouse flower' out of my ordinary day-to-day thing and I get sick? Friday evening I was off to bed with a very sore throat. Saturday I woke up to sand paper in my throat and blocked nose and that evening had almost no sleep because I couldn’t breathe and my chest was so heavy. 
So when we left on Sunday, hubby really spoilt me and left the whole back seat open, he put all the pillows in the back and made me a very comfortable bed. So the drive home was me lying down in the back seat sleeping or staring at the blue blue sky. It was a nice drive and staring at the sky reminded me of when we were kids and we’d lie on the grass and look for shapes in the clouds...



what can you see in this one?


It was too fast to get any good pictures or to find the shapes, but I did find one or two similes and at least one teddy bear. So thanks to my hubby for the nice bed he made me and for letting me just lie in the back seat and stare at the beautiful sky we had yesterday afternoon.


Thanks babes xxxx

So what shapes do you see when you stare at the clouds?

No comments:

Post a Comment