Tuesday 21 June 2011

It's my first!

Well there's always a first time for everything!!

So what if I’m bad! Right?


Nah I don’t want this to be boring I want it to be informative to you, and my family far away from me.  If you don’t blog you are boring, that’s what everyone says. You need to keep up with the times stay hip. Modernise.   ;)
I’m trying, I’m at home and this can sort of be a recovery journal.  Want to know how I’m doing after my big life changing op? I have six weeks to talk to you about my swell belly and all the other horrible things that go with a hysterectomy.

Just by the way I’m in week 3 of my recovery and I’m climbing the walls with boredom.  It’s 23h00 and its way past my bedtime.  Let me see if this works and if I’m up to it tomorrow.


Cheers for now
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging Ms. Paula :-) I love it !

    ReplyDelete